After school homework club/social skills group! ****Now Enrolling****
Each session consists of:
- 3:30-4:15 Homework Organization: Organization and backpack/book care, organization of homework folder, time to complete class assignments
- 4:15-5:15 Structured Social Skills Training (Based on systematic assessment, instruction and individualized goal
- 5:15-5:30 Pick up and meeting with parents
Why group sessions?
Group sessions compliment individual (one-on-one) sessions or you may be interested in a group without individualized instruction. The best fit for many of my clients has been individualized instruction plus group sessions.
Social skill groups:
- provide a safe environment for children to interact with peers
- provide a place to practice newly learned social skills
- are fun, structured and engaging
- involve take home practice activities for generalization
In order for your child to be placed appropriately, a social skills assessment is performed prior to starting the group. Groups consist of 4-8 children who are similar in age and need level.
If you are interested in enrolling in one of my social skills groups, please contact me.